Monday, June 28, 2010

Moonlight and text messages


Well the moonlight part is easy, for reasons I won't go into here I ended up doing a walk around the Brecon Beacons in the dark, or at least in the moonlight, this shots taken from the highest point (Pen-y-fan) around one in the morning.
There was a lot of low cloud and mist about, at one point the mist came in and made finding your way tricky, although I know the area really well having spent years walking there so I was ok and didn't get lost.

Text messages are the invention of the devil if you ask me!
First off they have created a stupid new language of "text speak" with things like "R U" instead of "are you", secondly why in all that's holy do people text me when they know I'm bloody driving. I mean what do they think I'm going to do? stop in the outside lane on the motorway to read it, or struggle to get out my reading glasses and do it when I'm actually driving. Not only illegal but downright dangerous!
To make it worse my mobile phone doesn't just tell me I have a text message, or no, it goes into overdrive bleeping about every 30 seconds for EACH message! 4 or 5 messages and it drives you mental with constant bleeping.
If your driving down the M4 and see a mobile phone being hurled out of a Renault window one day theres a fair chance it's me!

No comments: