Tuesday, June 24, 2008




Not one of my better days today, I had a bit of a problem turn up, I had to sort it out myself, it took a lot of time, a lot of talk, and finally my bare hands before I had it delt with, still job done now!


Now for a pic, I'm getting told I'm not updating often enough, so heres a pic for today, it's another from the wedding, it's the confetti shot. I have used Scott Kelbys favorite method for the vignette (make a selection, feather it, duplicate the layer, and set the blend mode to multiply) There is a method of making this an action thats size independant (who said size matters??) but it's too long winded to post here.

And finally (as they say on the news) a rather odd shot, I spotted this while out walking a while back, my first thought on seeing it in the distance was it was a dead dog, fortunatly it wasn't, where it came from, or how on earth it got half way up a mountain is anybody guess.

1 comment:

noahnewsstation said...

Ok, I have a propasition for you. If you put a link to noahsnewsstation.blogspot.com than my blog which gets thousands of pageviews a day will tell the world that your site is BAD!