Friday, July 4, 2008




Today something slightly different, today it's........ MOVIE POSTER DAY!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!! ok, ok, I know calm down Wayne it's not that exciting. You see yesterday we were playing silly so and so's with a camera and some hats that are studio props, the results well you can see for yourself some of the better ones (yes there are even sillier ones honest) so I decided they would look good as movie posters. My apologies to the real films involved, that said if Mr Kubrick wants to get in touch I do have a "window" in my diary for the remake of Clockwork Orange


A big thanks to Andrew Jones for his sense of humour and letting me use this pic of him, he is available for modeling jobs and photographic work, although I rather suspect he doesn't fancy a remake of Brokeback Mountain (and neither do I, lol) Enjoy Wayne

No comments: